- 2/3 lb ground beef (I like to use ground chuck)
- 1/3 lb ground chorizo
- 1/4 cup evaporated milk (can sub for whole milk)
- 3 tbsps plain Panko bread crumbs
- 2 tbsps Skinny Latina Marinade
- 4 potato polls
- 1/3 cup Ketchup
- 3 tbsps Skinny Latina Habanero Hot Sauce
- Butter and olive oil for cooking
Combine Panko With Milk
Combine Panko with evaporated milk. Allow to soak for 10 minutes.
Prepare Spicy Ketchup
In the meantime, prepare the Spicy Ketchup by mixing Ketchup with the Skinny Latina Hot Sauce. Put on the side.
Add Ingredients & Form Patties
Go back to your Panko mix and add ground beef, ground chorizo, and Skinny Latina Marinade and mix well. Form loose patties and pan fry in a cast-iron skillet with a little butter and olive oil. Let it rest for a couple of minutes.
Toast Potato Rolls
Remove excess oil from skillet and toast potato rolls for a minute or two, checking constantly so they don’t burn.
Finish It Off
Spread mayo on the bottom roll, place patty on bun, top with potato sticks and spread a generous amount of Skinny Latina Spicy Ketchup on the top bun. ENJOY!