I AM 100% IN CHARGE
WORK IN FASHION!
Printed Village is one of Boston’s fastest growing Fashion Lines, and a growing Designer Community.
We are looking for people who dig all aspects of fashion, marketing and business. Mix it up. Bring your PR skills to your Facebook posts, negotiate fees with fashion bloggers, and convert your Instagram post to an offline event invite (and that’s just before lunch). The more you LOVE to mix it up, the more we will ADORE YOU. Efficient and fast; that’s our motto - today ;)
Immediate FULL-TIME POSITION: DESIGNER RELATIONS
Printed Village’s design community is made up of artists and designers from all over the globe. Your role will be to communicate with designers to identify trends and themes. You’ll be responsible for presenting the team with finished designs and designers each week to be considered for production. This will require massive amounts of communication, through email, social pages, SKYPE, Phone, etc…
SHOOT A VIDEO
We get way too many resumes to read, so we’re switching it up. In addition to your resume, shoot a short video responding to the following 9 questions (post it to YouTube)
1. How will you connect with new designers?
2. Worst experience juggling multiple projects?
3. What’s been your favorite job, ever?
4. Where will you be in 5 years?
5. How will this job help you get there?
6. Why do you want to work at Printed Village?
7. Who’s your favorite musician/band?
8. On a 1-10 scale how good are you with Photoshop/Illustrator
9. What are you special interests, hobbies, like photography, gaming, etc…?
Send your resume and video to: