GRAPHIC DESIGNER $40k + Benefits + Paid Vacation Full Time | New York, NY
THE POSITION: Inkkas is searching for a talented Graphic Designer with advanced skills in Photoshop, Illustrator and Indesign. The designer will develop and design all creatives for the company, including web design, advertisements, social media graphics, newsletters, look books, product catalogues, photo editing and all other visual assets. Prospective candidates must have a passion for design, the ability to master a wide array of design-related responsibilities and be able to work daily from our office in New York City.
THE GOAL: Create visual assets that will assist the company to achieve year on year growth.
THE CANDIDATE: Results-driven individual who is highly organized, independent, motivated and able to meet deadlines. The candidate must be able to wear multiple hats and assume responsibility for their area and work as part of a small, highly trained team. Candidates must have a good balance of creativity and analytical thinking, as well as attention to detail. The ability to multitask and juggle multiple projects with varying timelines and work within a fast-paced environment is a must.
RESPONSIBILITIES: • Develop brand concepts and seasonal creative direction • Logo design, mood boards and branded design elements • Product catalogue and look book design • Website design and UX design • Marketing materials for online advertising • Print advertising design • Photo retouching • Newsletter design
IMPORTANT: To apply please record a short video (iPhone is fine) introducing yourself and answer the questions below in your video. Post the video to Youtube and send us the link along with your resume.
1. How did you hear about this job opening?
2. What's been your favorite job, ever?
3. What is your previous experience with Photoshop, Illustrator and Indesign?
4. Where will you be in 5 years?
5. How will this job help you get there?
6. Why do you want to work with Inkkas?
7. What unique value to you bring to the table?
8. Have you attended school for graphic design? If so please tell us more about your experience.
9. What's been your worst work related experience?